Schools Expos is an event dedicated to promoting international schools and colleges in Africa.
The exhibition, now in its 11th consecutive year, enables families living in Africa to meet Heads and Representatives of international schools and colleges and talk to Education Specialists.
Many times, finding the right school and course is a major worry for students and their families. This event provides the perfect platform for students and their families to explore and navigate their way through the independent education landscape in order to find the right school for further studies.
As an exhibitor this expo creates the perfect platform for you to reach out to the families and students who are looking at further education and therefore an excellent platform for you to present your school. It also positions your organization as one that cares about the youth and a supporter of the education of our young people- the leaders of tomorrow!
DETAILS FOR EXHIBITORS
- All coffee/tea and lunch breaks are held at the expo venue.
- Exhibiting schools will be listed in the conference programme and on the expo website
- Exhibiting companies will have the opportunity to provide a description to be included in the expo programme for delegates
- Food and drink cannot be supplied by exhibitors for distribution at their stands without prior arrangement.
- The Exhibition Rooms will open to delegates from 8am daily.
- Each stand is equipped with one table plus two chairs. Exhibitors can supply their own generic stands.
- There will be one exhibition room
- Wireless internet is available in the exhibition rooms
- An electrical socket is available at each stand
SCHOOLS EXPO A UNIQUE EVENT
- Schools Expos gives you an opportunity to introduce yourself to large numbers of potential students from across Africa. The expo provides a unique experience for both visitors and exhibitors (parents, students and school/college representatives).
- Many parents will arrive at your stand with a keen interest/desire to send their children overseas/international schools for further studies.
- Some of the visitors will arrive at your stand having already received careers guidance from a TEC consultant. Families arriving without pre-consultation are given sufficient information to meet their needs and encouraged to meet with schools/colleges to discuss the possibility of application.
- Students can take your school's assessment test during the weekend.
- Registrations for specific schools/colleges can be made during the event, with school reports being made immediately available where possible.
- Our follow-up is thorough and on-going. Every student is assigned to a specific TEC consultant who will provide personalised advice regarding their choice of school/college and for a successful transfer to the UK.
- In short, students for your school/college are supported before, during and after the Expo itself. We aim to remove the difficulties, for both schools and families.
If you are interested in attending the British Schools Expo Nigeria, please kindly fill in the registration form. A reply will be sent to you within 24 hours to confirm whether a place is available.